Sunday, April 29, 2012

I've missed you O' Blog of Mine!

Happy Sunday All!


I hope that everyone has had an amazing week...or few weeks! I have not been on in quite some time as I have been struggling. :( I have also been helping my mom settle into her new home and honestly, just haven't had much time to sit down and write.


Today, as I weighed in, I realized that I have fallen short on updating my blog on my failures and successes. Last week's weigh in...FAIL! I was up a pound and feeling awful about it! I went through the week beating myself up at every turn and justifying every "bad" bite that I took, which weren't that many, thankfully. Of course, I knew that this morning was once again weigh in day and let me tell you, I was nervous! Well, this week's weigh in...SUCCESS! I am down 4.6 pounds from last week and I am very proud of myself!


Now, if I could just get that workout back into my daily habits. :) I feel so much more motivated starting this new week and I am sure that as long as I am kind to myself, I will get back on the right track! As of today, I am down 38.9 pounds and that is in just a little over 4 months. I LOVE BFC!!!


Have a wonderful week everyone and BE KIND TO YOURSELVES!!!


Shawna <3

6 comments:

  1. That is an amazing weight loss and I am so happy for you! I'm glad you are back to blogging too. It is way more fun to blog about successes isn't it? But it is necessary to blog about failure's too. We all have so many of each.
    Beautiful picture:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay,

      Thank you so much! Yes, I do feel better getting back to blogging. I appreciate your support. :)

      Delete
  2. If you go back and look at my weight loss progress page, you will see many time that happened to me along my journey. I know its disappointing, but try not to let it get to you and just keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosalie! I feel much better starting this week. I will not give up! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! What a great achievement for the week. Hope I can post a week like that one day soon! Well done!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brittney! I am following you now and can't wait to hear all about your success! :)

      Delete