Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Where have I been?

It has been quite an eventful couple of months around our house. Halloween has passed, so has Thanksgiving and now, before I can even take a breath...IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! Wow, time goes so quickly! This, is something that I have learned all too well this year. My oldest daughter will be 18 in January and my youngest 4 in April...where did the time go? I have spent the majority of the last few months with my terminally ill Grandmother who, passed away at the beginning of this month. It has been a very difficult time in our family's life and now, as we enter the holiday season, I look to celebrate her life through the amazing memories that I will make with my children and husband. She was an amazing influence in my life and I am the woman that I am today because of the love and time that she gave to me throughout my life. I will forever be thankful for her and she will be in my heart everyday. I hope that I am able to pass on to my children the amazing lessons and love that she passed on to me.



With all of that being said, I have fallen a  bit off of my BFC plan through all of this. I have, for the most part, maintained my weight loss, but as the New Year approaches, I am looking forward to a renewed resolve to put myself and my health back on the front line. I am also looking forward to getting back on here daily and keeping myself on track!

I appreciate the tremendous support that I receive from all of my fellow BFCers and my blog friends.

Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. I am so sad to hear about your Grandma! I lost mine last year during the holidays as well, and there are just no words. Take care and talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes appreciate them now - I feel the same way. You can get back on track, no problem and we are all here for you :-)

    ReplyDelete